Parting out 95' Pathfinder XE auto, 140k miles!

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

pathyforparts

Parting out 95' Pathfinder XE auto, 140k miles!

Postby pathyforparts » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:02 pm

First time poster, never knew such a site existed. Was just searching around for somewhere to salvage some parts off of my pathfinder before hauling off the they jy. Heres my original post from craigslist- Any questions about the damage, whats good, or any pictures of it now needed; Just ask. Also- Located in Paoli Indiana.

1995 Nissan Pathfinder XE- Red, 3.0 V6, Automatic, 4x4. Great shape, but was recently in some flood water (approximately 8 hours, up to the base of the front seats) and am now parting out before junking it.. Its really a waste to see such a good shape Nissan go to waste as these things will last forever, and this one only had 145,000 miles. Carpeting and interior are probably ruined, but still has a lot of good parts left. -Good rims, bad tires -Good power mirrors -Good Headlights -Good taillights -Good doors, door handles -Good center console, and main dash -Good spare tire and rear gate -Good roof rack -Motor was filled with 5 gallons of diesel fuel and has been sitting with it since an hour or so after getting it out ..., I'd honestly think it would be capable of a fine running motor again if someone wanted to tinker with it. -Tranny and transfers all had water, were drained but im not sure if they would be worth messing with? not familiar with these areas on vehicle personally so idk. -Good hitch, I looked all over at various junk yards trying to find a hitch for this thing. Wasnt in new condition, but pretty decent shape. -Good spare set of seats, I bought all leather interior prior to the accident, so i have a set of cloth seats in good condition that were not involved. Dirty, but no rips. Anything else you can think of thats not water damageable is probably in good shape, Just shoot me an email at [email protected], or call or text me at (812) 620-7447 for any questions or interests. Thanks for looking! Heres a couple pix before the flood incident, can get pix of anything else if needed-

pathyforparts

Postby pathyforparts » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:44 pm

BUMP please,
need money
open to any offers!

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”