does the new v-8 path have dual exhaust ? and if it does

The Gas and Diesel Engines - VQ40De, VK56DE, YD25DDTi, V9X, Transmission, Transfer Case, Oil, Differentials, Axles, Exhaust...

Moderator: volvite

jerry6

does the new v-8 path have dual exhaust ? and if it does

Postby jerry6 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:42 am

will the system fit a 2007 v-6 ? not interseted in performance , just like the balanced look of 2 smoking pipes in the morning .
it just looks better imo , most high end suv's have it why not the path ?

SHAWNATGERBROCK

Postby SHAWNATGERBROCK » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:47 am

I doubt it , its a pretty tight squeeze for the single pipe , I would bet its the exact same as the V6 exhaust ....

bender031

Postby bender031 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:14 am

Clearance is a definite issue, whether it is a stock dual setup or custom, if you look under the rear of the path, the spare tire is offset to the driver side, and the existing tailpipe has minimal room so that it is...I think a dual setup is near impossible in the path, unless you had the pipes come out in front of the rear tires.

Nissan isnt shy about putting duals on their vehicles, i am sure if it would have been beneficial/feasable they would have done it.

I think we are pretty much out of luck on the dual setup. but feel free to prove me wrong by accomplishing it!

SHAWNATGERBROCK

Postby SHAWNATGERBROCK » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:38 am

Not to many of the Nissans have True duals , but they could do something like all the Dual vehicles they have now , single pipe back and a dual outlet muffler under the back , but then they would have to do something with the spare .....

Come to think of it , the only true dual vehicle I have seen from Nissan was the 90's 300Z's ...

Return to “R51 Engine, Driveline and Powertrain”