parting out

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

Rony

parting out

Postby Rony » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:27 am

hi everyone, i'm new on here just thought i'd post this to let everyone know that i am parting out an 87 pathfinder i have, a couple days ago i blew the head gasket, and decided not to fix it, so if you need any parts, let me know, i'll try and get some pics of it up if i can.

shafal

1987 parts

Postby shafal » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Hello, We need a few things... How is your driver side door armrest? Thanks!

whipandride

Postby whipandride » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:19 pm

:D You wouldn't happen to have the transfer case switch that turns on the 4 wheel drive light on the dash would you ?????

The Path-Finder

Postby The Path-Finder » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:11 am

hey i need some fog lights

~G{}{}BER~

Postby ~G{}{}BER~ » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:40 am

I'm not entirely sure what the part is called (part of the lower control arm?) but I'm having a hard time finding a replacement

Here is a picture of the part I'm looking for (this pic is taken from the drivers side, behind the wheel/tire), I need the bar that the two bolts shown in the picture hold, and the part that goes through the metal piece in the right hand side of the picture. Sorry I'm not being very descriptive, again, I'm not sure what this part is called and the one in my picture is snapped in two.

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”