I came crawling back to Nissan!!!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Budrbean

I came crawling back to Nissan!!!

Postby Budrbean » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Hello everyone! I am from Alabama and I am now the proud owner of a 2007 Nissan Pathfinder SE. I had a 2006 Nissan Frontier pickup that I adored, but I wanted an SUV with more room. At the time, I couldnt find a x-terra or pathfinder I wanted to trade for (have yall noticed you dont find em on used lots much?). So I jumped the gun and bought something I thought I wanted....a 2007 Dodge Nitro. Lets just say FAIL!!! In the 10 months I owned it, I had to visit the dealer at least 7 times. Granted they almost always fixed the issues, but Dodge apparently doesnt offer service with a smile. So as time wore down and I got within 3k of expired factory warranty, the sunroof started leaking and the wheels were chipping. So I decided I have had enough! I had regretted not buying a Nissan for almost 6 months now.

So yesterday I was driving by a car lot where a friend of mine works and saw a beautiful black 2007 pathfinder on the lot. Lo and behold, after selling my Nitro back to carmax, we were able to make a deal where my payments only went up $20 per month (would have stayed the same without extended warranty). Only thing it needs right off the bat is a new set of tires. Some numbskull put used tires of the wrong size on it. At the price I got it for, I was cool with having to buy tires. So I am thrilled to be back in the Nissan family and I look forward to spending some good times talking all things Pathfinder with you guys here.

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:55 am

Welcome back!!!...... Triffid

HillbillyJake

Postby HillbillyJake » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:25 am

Welcome

Budrbean

Postby Budrbean » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Thanks everyone! Heres a better pic after getting her all purdied up today. First mod was K&N Filter. Next up, ventvisors and at some point, the trans cooler bypass.....at least before my 2 year 24K warranty is up. Hopefully next week Im gonna change the rear diff and trand fluids. Had all the stuff to do it today and forgot the crush washers.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”