Just a few mods done since new

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

albaniandude

Just a few mods done since new

Postby albaniandude » Mon May 31, 2010 11:40 pm

Week after owning it
Intake

First was all badges were removed, double limo tint, $1600 worth of 3M rockguard protection, Clifford Alarm/Command Starter, L E D interior lights, Hertz HiEnergy speakers, 2 13" JL subs, 2 800W RMS Amps, Stileto satelite radio, Wireless cell phone booster, 2 RR Scripts & 3 Tags embriodered.
HID HIGH LOW & FOG lights, PIAA superwhite front turn signals, light gray tint over the headlighs, Aftermarket tails, LED rear signal and LED back up bulb, 22" Kmc Brodie wheels on Pirelli Scorpion P Zero tires, upgraded brakes, shaved roof rack, painted roof hood & grille in Nissan 350Z black, R on the hood, 2 on the windshield, 2 R's on the rear side windows, 1 R on the back window & one on the tailgate, 4 www.ruffryders.ca decals, Magnaflow 40Series with 3" piping for exhaust, NGK spark plugs, Hypertech chip, ReMapped ECU, JET massive AirFlow Sensor, painted engine cover, custom grille fabed for lower bumper insert powder coated black, windshield tinted with very light tint as well as top and bottom strip in double limo.

Now as it sits

Coming soon is the STILLEN drop kit, this winter is the possibility of supercharging it.

Stay tuned as I will be attendinig a CAR show June 19th and will have profesional photo's after the even including the stereo set up and all.

With RRespect

TransporteRR

Ruff Ryders Alberta

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:32 am

looks good. can't wait to see interior shots.

myriad46

Postby myriad46 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:01 am

Jeez. I hope you donate to your local charity, too.

mar1
Sponsored Member

Re: Just a few mods done since new

Postby mar1 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:48 am

albaniandude wrote: Coming soon is the STILLEN drop kit, this winter is the possibility of supercharging it.
yeah was just gonna recommend that when i saw the pix.

too much bling if u ask me, but nice enough. more pix plz when ur done with it :D

BMXPath

Postby BMXPath » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:40 am

What is the Stillen drop kit? l didnt find it on their website. Thinking about lowering mine but was looking at the H&R coils springs.

macbell7

Postby macbell7 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:32 pm

I'm all about " to each his own" but all those stickers are just a tad bit too much. Those wheels look pretty dang good though.

gcdavidson

Postby gcdavidson » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Do the AB cops hassle you about the tint?

What's involved in removing the roof rack. We never use our and I like the clean look you've got. Are there some kind of factory plug available for the holes in the roof?

KEVSTER

Postby KEVSTER » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Nice looking ride.. you spent some green$$, looks like the Pathy was in the body shop to fill in roof rack holes and re-paint the roof. Wheels are nice, but I am 50/50 on the wheels, I like how the hood paint comes down to the painted grill,Nice touch. Overall great job. gotta be different from the other Pathy's. :wink:

albaniandude

Postby albaniandude » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:37 pm

First things first, I am very proud of the patch I earned and club I belong to so never enough decals regarding that.

I took the roof rack off, filled in the holes and painted it.

Stillen does sell the drop kit 1 1/2" and 2", should be here next week.

I love the wheels and everyting that I have done to it, many people ask why cause its more of a 4WD wheeling suv but im not into that.

Tint I got hassle when I had my front windows in limo tint.

The grill and hood paint is just the hood lines we used, grille will be getting redone soon and most likely only gray no black.

Thank you for the comments guy's I love this thing thru and thru, im at 65000 miles and 0 issues with it.

TransporteRR

Ruff Ryders Alberta

ocdjg

Postby ocdjg » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:59 am

Here is my take on the above ride...

What I like:

Your wheels are very nice, I like the style of them. Your taillights appear to work well with your color Pathy. I would like to see a rear pic of them in action to see the led pattern. Your shaved emblems and shaved roof rack are nice touches too. I also like the clear corner turn signals.

What I don't like:

Your "Ruff Ryders" stickers and emblems are a bit much esp. the oversized one on your hood. The grill clashes with the painted stock grill in style, or at the very least its not my thing. I would prefer a matching upper and lower grill scheme myself. Your chrome lip on the side panels clashes with the blacked out theme that you have going on with the tint, the black housed tails, and the blacked out upper grill. Yes they may match the headlight, the rear license plate chrome cover thing on the rear lift gate, and somewhat the wheels too, but imo you got two themes going on here that don't look good together. Also from what I can see in your pics it looks like you got two different colored seat covers, one with a white "R" and the other with a red "R". Thats tacky imo.

My suggestions:

Lose about 90% of those emblems. Lose the mis-matched seat covers, and lose the chrome sides. Black out the front headlights to match your rear tails and paint the chrome piece in the back to match the front.

Of course these are my .02 of your Pathy. As with most things, to each their own.

albaniandude

Postby albaniandude » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:36 pm

The emblems will stay and dont ever bring them up they are not emblems they are earned club patches.

Not seat covers thats my vests for the club with 2 different color patches, i have them on the seats cause i didnt have the vest on while taking the pics.

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:15 am

albaniandude wrote:The emblems will stay and dont ever bring them up they are not emblems they are earned club patches.

Not seat covers thats my vests for the club with 2 different color patches, i have them on the seats cause i didnt have the vest on while taking the pics.
if f like it, its fine the way it is. just get that drop kit already :wink:

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”