New From VA

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

HitMan

New From VA

Postby HitMan » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:09 pm

I have a '96 Pathfinder SE which my dad bought used in 2000. I bought it from him my sophomore year of college. So, I really have been driving it for awhile. I have always been impressed with it on and off road, even in a stock setting. She has larger BFG all terrains and a brush guard now. I hoping to make this into my off-road toy once I can afford to buy another Nissan of course! I'm looking to mount a roof rack and some auxiliary lights to the roof soon. Any recommendations?

Kami

Postby Kami » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Welcome!

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Welcome to the forums!...... Triffid

p/s: Where in VA?

nicoledc109

Re: New From VA

Postby nicoledc109 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:33 pm

HitMan wrote:I have a '96 Pathfinder SE which my dad bought used in 2000. I bought it from him my sophomore year of college. So, I really have been driving it for awhile. I have always been impressed with it on and off road, even in a stock setting. She has larger BFG all terrains and a brush guard now. I hoping to make this into my off-road toy once I can afford to buy another Nissan of course! I'm looking to mount a roof rack and some auxiliary lights to the roof soon. Any recommendations?
Thanks you for the post.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”