Hello Everyone, New Pathfiner Owner!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

ProStreetDriver

Hello Everyone, New Pathfiner Owner!

Postby ProStreetDriver » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:14 pm

hello everyone,

i am from port franks ontario, canada and i just picked up my new vehicle today :D , 1998 nissan pathfinder 4wd with a manual. needs a little clean up, but nothing to serious hopefully. couple little rust spots under the front signal lights, the side chrome pieces on the front and back bumpers are really rusty, back speakers don't work, the headliner is sagging, one headlight is broken, a/c i think needs to be recharged, and i kept getting the odd smell of gear oil on the way home.

other than that, it has new tires, new battery, paint just needs some wax and the interior needs to be cleaned.

i need something for winter to drive back and forth to school because my car sucks in the snow lol.

if anyone could help me out what my options are with the steel bumper fix, that would be great. not a huge fan of chrome so i rather just have paint black ones, or even if newer pathfinder plastic ones would bolt up, that would be great too.

as for the plans. i would like to add a bush bar with lights and a light bar on the roof and maybe some older style chevy 6 bolt centerline style aluminum rims.

i'll post pics after.

edit: and i also found out why my unlock button on the keyless entry wasn't working. the button on the circuit board fell off. if i get another fob, how do i program it?

HillbillyJake

Postby HillbillyJake » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Welcome

Captain
Sponsored Member

Postby Captain » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:15 am

welcome. :D

Kami

Postby Kami » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Welcome...another fellow canadian :)

ProStreetDriver

Postby ProStreetDriver » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:04 pm

thank you everyone :D

gave it a wash today and put some rim acid on the rims and bumpers to remove some of the rust stains. definitely cleaned it up a lot.

disallow
Site Admin

Postby disallow » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Lookin good. Welcome!

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:03 am

Welcome to the forums!...... Triffid

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”