newbie and his truck

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

noe58

newbie and his truck

Postby noe58 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:03 am

hello everyone in pathfinder land i am a newbie to the forum
i purchased my pathfinder about two months ago it's a 1995
4/dr xe V6 3.0 engine automatic trans 4x4 red in color w/132,000
highway miles picked it up for 1800.00 usc and i am very happy with it
my wife saw it at an mom and pop auto repair shop. i live in chicago and
have taken it twice to east moline and have not had any problems to date
according to the vin # it is a japanese made truck so i hope not to have the problems that i have read about well since im at work and have to go back i will visit from time to time and tell you what plans i have for this truck and if i can ever figure out how to post pics i will by the way i am looking for bumper mounted fog lights as the were lifted from the truck while in the lot befor i got it any info would be helpful also there are a lot of auto recycle yards out here and they do have pathfinders most are already gutted but sometimes i get lucky till later :wink:

cruzstyle

Postby cruzstyle » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:39 am

congrats on your new buy. hope we can help with your Japanese path.

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:03 pm

Welcome to the forums!...... Triffid

cruzstyle

Postby cruzstyle » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:18 am

welcome to the boards

noe58

update

Postby noe58 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 am

hello everyone

im back from the philipine islands spent june and some of july had an awsome time if anyone goes out there dont dispair even though there are no trafic lights out there believe it or not there are few accidents i was surprised but we made it to where we went in one piece if you can get a drivers licence in the p.i. you can drive anywhere in the world. truck update found the factory fog lights at the junk yard $20.00 usd replaced the bulbs plugged them up good to go also tach was acting up replaced with one from 96 good to go now i can work on improving the suspension
and getting it ready for winter i.e. bigger tires grill guard side bars and a good radio and or a navigation system and suggestions would be greatly appreiciated

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”