2006 Path LE, AC messed up, one side hot, one side cold

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

karalaok

2006 Path LE, AC messed up, one side hot, one side cold

Postby karalaok » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:05 am

Hey folks, my first time here, great forum BTW.

I have a 2006 Path LE. About a month now, my dual zone climate is not functioning right. I always have it set at Auto 75 degree all year round it it works great but in the past few weeks, the driver side start pushing out HEAT instead of cool. Heat would come out at any temperature even when I had it all the way down to 60 degree. The passenger side and the rear appear to be ok, with cool temperature. What also weird is that the heat some time stay on until I adjust the temperature to 1 degree, let say from 70-71 then I start to get cool air again and then a few miles down the road, the heat return. Sometime it gets hot, and then warm and then cool. When I first crank up the car, driver side blasting with hot air while passenger cool. I am not sure what is wrong but fear that this might cost me an arm and a leg to get it fix. Does any one has this same issue and have any recommendation?

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:14 am

sounds like it could be the temperature switch. you could try to find one a scrap/ junk yard to see if that's the problem. seems to be the cheapest way.

xd9-g19

Postby xd9-g19 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:54 am

Sounds like your vent doors are not working properly

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”