Yakima lopro 15 on R51 Pathfinder

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

The_David

Yakima lopro 15 on R51 Pathfinder

Postby The_David » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:49 pm

So I wanted to post this for those looking to see the approximate size if the Yakima LoPro 15. My town has crap for roof racks and boxes. I was really looking to find something that would hold my 6 snowboards and still pull into the garage. My previous setup was a powder hound 4 board rack and a cheap no name holder that held 2 boards that scared me to use. After looking around I did not see anything about it on a Pathfinder.
I was a leery of ordering this online but I measured everything out and went for it. Thankfully Amazon Prime gave me free shipping.
So here is what is like on my 2005 4x4 LE:
Image Image Image Image
As you can see, there is not much room. Hard to tell from the picture but at the smallest point I have about ¼ inch of room.

I now get better gas milage, less wind noise, my boards latches don't frozen anymore, and i'm not afraid of them flying away. Biggest downside was the freaking price.

IcedTeasley

Postby IcedTeasley » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Free shipping on a cago box is an awesome deal. I hope you didn't pay retail for it. Either way, it's a sweet box. Gotta love the light built into the lid! Looks killer. The color matches really well.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”