Hello from Colorado!!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Memphis

Hello from Colorado!!

Postby Memphis » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:35 pm

Howdy all.... So glad I finally found a website that caters to Pathfinders!! I used to drive a mazda and there were lots of websites and car clubs I was involved with and when I got my Pathfinder i was sad to see there were no club followings for it.. But Im not sad anymore cuz now I found this site!!

Well a lil about me.. I have a 2007 Pathfinder SE silver in color.. I have a few mods done to it so far, and wanna add a few more before summer time comes...

So far what I have done is:

For the exterior:
22" American Racing Cryptic Chrome rims wrapped in 305/40/22 Hankook Ventus St tires.

Ive done a full HID Projector Retrofit on my headlights. I opened up my housing and custom installed Infinity FX35 Bixenon projectos using DDM Tuning 55watt DS2 8000k HIDS. And I took out the amber lens in the turn signals and Im using V-LEDs Switchback bulbs for my turn signals up from and in the rear. Im also running DDM 35watt 6000K H7 HIDS in my lower fogs.

For the Interior:
I have a full custom stereo install done by myself.
Up front in the dash Im running a Alpine IVA-D300 fold out screen.. Its old and was the first touch screen on the market by anyone.. It still works good but I wanna upgrade soon. I have Directed HVM-700 7" headrest monitors in the head rest. For the speakers in the doors I have 6.5" Compents made my Focal. and 6.5" coaxials by Focal in the rear doors, Those are being powered by a Alpine PDX4.150 amp pushing 150x4 at 4ohms. To the rear I have two Alpine Type R 10's in a custom ported box being ran off a Memphis MOJO amp pushing 2200x1 @ 2ohms. The subs are in the CARGO SPACE ONLY and still have the 3rd row seat! The sub box is fully covered in tan seude matching the interior color and the amp rack is covered with plexi with blue led lights lighting up the sub amp. I've been metered at 143.8dbs legal on the dash.. Thats a good number for two 10s in a small ported back all the way in the rear of the car!!

I used to have pics of my whole pathfinder but I think I lost them.. I will have to take some new ones to show it off!! Im rather proud of my pathy and I wanna add so much more to it. The next mod for sure is gonna be Volant CAI.. then probably do a Superchips programmer and then probably a Gibson Exhaust.

Well,, ok thats enough of my LONG ASS intro.. so im glad to be on this site and hope to post often and make new friends!! :D

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:17 pm

welcome to the forums!

waiting to see pix of ur ride :)

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:13 pm

welcome.

eieio
Sponsored Member

Postby eieio » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:16 pm

:) Welcome!

Memphis

Postby Memphis » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:01 pm

thanks for the warm welcome guys..

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:54 am

My sister lives in Monument & one of my nephews lives in Palmer Lake. Do you know anyone with the last name of Palmer out there? Chances are, you don't. But, since the area is so small, maybe you do.

Memphis

Postby Memphis » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:29 pm

I work locally here so I know alot of people out here cuz its a small town. I mainly know people by first names though.. So there could be a chance I know them..

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Welcome to the forums!...... Triffid

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”