I NEED HELP

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

pathfinder

I NEED HELP

Postby pathfinder » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:42 am

hello evrebody
i have a problem with my pathfinder(it's a 98): it doesn't start, the injectors do'nt work because there is no lightening with bougies;may be the ECU(calculator) have a problem....

i need help

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:14 am

Hi and welcome to the forums.

by "lightning to bougies" im guessing you mean power to the spark plugs?

did you try testing the cables to see if they are the problem, or is the problem with the distributor itself?
also if u put it the cords in the wrong order, the car wont start either. please gve a bit more information.

Cheers
mar1

pathfinder

mor informations

Postby pathfinder » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Good evening to everybody

In fact I have a seriousness probléme: since meadow of two months my path refuses to start and the cause remains a mystére. it has stoped suddenly while it was in slow motion: no lack of gasoline nor of fuol pump but injectors " do not open " and this opening requires the combination(overall) of the gasoline(essence) and the spark which glistens which is lacking. at the moment we suspect the computer (ECU)

p.s: it's a 98 model

In brief I think that you understand the situation

Thank you in advance

Tech

Postby Tech » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:04 pm

vérifiez votre distributeur. Il distribue l'étincelle, mais cela aussi votre détecteur d'arbre de distribution. Sans un signal, vous n'aurez pas d'écoulement du combustible.

Enlevez le bonnet, le rotor et à l'intérieur de la plaque et inspectez autour du rapport.

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”