Window Tint Question...

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

dpassino

Window Tint Question...

Postby dpassino » Mon May 23, 2011 6:30 am

I did a search and didn't find anything for the 2003 SE R50's... The rear windows and the tailgate window... what's the Stock Tint % on those? Just curious, because I want to match the 2 front windows.

newpath

Postby newpath » Thu May 26, 2011 6:06 pm

I have been told that it's 35% on all vehicles that come tinted from the dealer from many people. But when I got my windows tinted, they told me that my rear windows were equivalent to their 18%. It was very close, if not exact to what they said, so I don't know if their numbers are wrong, or if I was told something wrong. Either way, if you go to a good place, they should be able to help you out and get it to match.

dpassino

Postby dpassino » Fri May 27, 2011 3:11 am

newpath wrote:I have been told that it's 35% on all vehicles that come tinted from the dealer from many people. But when I got my windows tinted, they told me that my rear windows were equivalent to their 18%. It was very close, if not exact to what they said, so I don't know if their numbers are wrong, or if I was told something wrong. Either way, if you go to a good place, they should be able to help you out and get it to match.
Cool, thanks for the info.. ya, you're probably right about a good place being able to match it for me.

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”