New from WI

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Moto

New from WI

Postby Moto » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Hello all. I just bought my first Pathfinder a few weeks ago. 05 SE Off Road. All of my cars have been Volkswagens since, but our family is growing and they don't have a large vehicle unless I bought their van. I was NOT about to buy a van. I talked my wife into the Pathfinder because I have always liked the looks of them, that and they are based on a truck platform. I wanted a vehicle that can tow. So far I have been impressed with it. Not the gas mileage though, but what can you expect. Being new to Nissan, I'll be spending plenty of time on this forum. Definitely need to do the rad bypass as the Pathfinder is passed the 80,000 mile warranty.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:36 am

welcome.

eieio
Sponsored Member

Postby eieio » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:19 am

Welcome! :)

eieio
Sponsored Member

Re: New from WI

Postby eieio » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:20 am

Moto wrote:Hello all. I just bought my first Pathfinder a few weeks ago. 05 SE Off Road. All of my cars have been Volkswagens since, but our family is growing and they don't have a large vehicle unless I bought their van. I was NOT about to buy a van. I talked my wife into the Pathfinder because I have always liked the looks of them, that and they are based on a truck platform. I wanted a vehicle that can tow. So far I have been impressed with it. Not the gas mileage though, but what can you expect. Being new to Nissan, I'll be spending plenty of time on this forum. Definitely need to do the rad bypass as the Pathfinder is passed the 80,000 mile warranty.
be sure to get it done right away! :wink:

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”