Join the club

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

dalv

Join the club

Postby dalv » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:20 am

Hello All,
Considering buying a '09 PF off lease from my employer. 55K and I know the history of use/service - awesome deal cause they paid for 81K on the lease so I can reap the benefits on the residual value. Too good to pass up.
My company vehicle is a 2011 Frontier 4 door (3rd one) and a couple Titans before that so, I am very familiar with Nissan and love their vehicles.
Anyway, started reading up on the tranny problems as I was aware of issues and know a couple people that had problems - this was the reason for finding this site to get more info. I have not experienced this on any of mine but all were turned back in off lease with less than 75K.
So, any advice for things to look for, service that should be done by dealer before the purchase, or any other bits of wisdom before I commit would be greatly appreciated.
I found a front linkage recall notice that I will confirm has been done and it has new tires @ 50K. Other than some interior cosmetic items caused by the guy the used it, it is in real good shape.
Didn't plan on buying it until they asked me to run it for a month as the other guy left the company and there was unused miles on the lease. I get my Frontier back when the PF goes back or to my driveway. I really liked the ride and when they told me the buyout couldn't resist.
Sorry for the lengthy post..it's a character fault of mine :lol:

deermjd

Postby deermjd » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Welcome! Sounds like you got a good deal and it's worth something to know the history of the vehicle.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:28 am

welcome

dalv

Postby dalv » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:44 am

Thanks guys! Looking forward to customizing

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:53 am

So did you end up buying the Pathfinder?

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”