Hi there from Cambridge Ontario

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

jerryb

Hi there from Cambridge Ontario

Postby jerryb » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:42 am

So I just picked up a 2004 Chilkoot. Its a one owner car that has been religiously maintained by a lady at the same dealership since new. Even though it sits with 198000 km the darn thing is near perfect! I know the folks at this dealer ship very well and they all advise me the car is worth every penny...even the mechanics congratulated me on picking up Mrs X car! At 45000km a brand new long block was installed under warrenty!!

It will replace my Rendevouz that seems to have turned into a mechanical pile of cluncky junk even though its one year newer and has the same clicks on the odometer.

Im not new to NISSANS by any means...I currently have a 89 240SX track car that will get a RB20DET install by year end, a 71 240Z that has a RB20DET install and is currently being rewired to modern specs as well as a 350Z roadster (03) with only 25000km. My wife and I have also had a few Maximas in the driveway over the years. (I also have a decent 93 940 Volvo Turbo Wagon.. :D )

Anyway, cant wait to pick up the Chilkoot this Thursday....will post a pic shortly after!

Cheers!!

jerryb

Postby jerryb » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:39 am

So I dont own a Chilkoot....its a Chinook! I guess I need to use my glasses more often.

here is a pic

I still cant believe how clean it is for a 2004! :D

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:20 am

welcome.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”