Bought a left-over '11 LE two weeks ago today:)

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

motorkas

Bought a left-over '11 LE two weeks ago today:)

Postby motorkas » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:00 am

Hello everyone,

Great forum with a bunch of useful info!!!!!!! Just wanted to say hello and throw pics up of my new Pathfinder. . .Since nothing in my garage is stock (and I'm not a big fan of chrome trim), the last two weeks I've reeked "plasti-dip havoc" on her whenever I had a free hour or two, took the front grill to my body shop to have it color matched, had the windows tinted (made the rears darker) and have the airlift 1000 being delivered to the house tomorrow (using it to trailer bikes up to New Jersey this weekend for a track day). I still have a couple of things left to do but the majority are going to be down the road while some are going to have be more immediate (like remedying the horrendous light output from the stock headlights and highbeams - I'll be doing a bullbar or Nissan factory brush guard with ridgid industry D2 Dually lights once I decide which front guard I want:)

Day I got her (after getting her back from my tint guy). . .

Two weeks later. . .:)

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Good looking ride. Can't believe you found an 11 still on the lot. I like the paint matched grill. I'm not a big fan of chrome either. Too hard to keep clean.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:17 am

welcome.

motorkas

Postby motorkas » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:02 pm

volvite wrote:Good looking ride. Can't believe you found an 11 still on the lot. I like the paint matched grill. I'm not a big fan of chrome either. Too hard to keep clean.
Thanks - I'm really enjoying her (already put 1200 miles on her:). I can't wait for winter (as it will give me an excuse to go with smaller wheels and more aggressive tires!). I colored matched the grill (among other things) on my other car and now think I'll be doing it with every car I own. There were a couple of 11 LE's in the area (3 V6's and 1 V8). This one is fully loaded with Nav and DVD and the dealership just wanted it off the lot - they took a loss on it (said everyone just wants the crossovers :shock:).
welcome.
Thanks!

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Awesome that you got such a killer deal. My 08 had everything but the rear entertainment center, but I had one installed this past winter and it's been the best investment for road trips as it keeps my 2 year old occupied.

motorkas

Postby motorkas » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:22 pm

volvite wrote:Awesome that you got such a killer deal. My 08 had everything but the rear entertainment center, but I had one installed this past winter and it's been the best investment for road trips as it keeps my 2 year old occupied.
No kids yet but my 4 year old nephew has already gone through spider man and Scooby Doo (I can not believe I was watching the same episodes 30 years ago :shock: ). Once we figure out how to have him listen with headphones while we had music up front - temporary nirvana. I'm installing the Airlift 1000's tomorrow - really curious about the claims of lack of squat on acceleration and improved handling. Do people run them in the front as well with this platform or just the rears? - thank for the warm welcome - Can't wait to continue the transformation!!!!!!!. . .

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:39 am

I've only seen people run the lifts on the rear. The front are a shock and spring combo. I've seen others upgrade them to help with the sluggish feeling.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”