Another newbie from NC

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Sayantsi

Another newbie from NC

Postby Sayantsi » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Hey all, just recently picked up an 06 LE, spent some time looking for a good online forum, settled here!

73k mi, silver lightning over graphite, practically new looking, seems like it had an easy life before I got it. Had to take it in for the ECM relay recall, but other than that and a good detailing, i haven't done much yet.

I gather I need to bypass the radiator, as I checked and the original plumbing looks like its in place. No contamination, and nothing else I could see is wrong.

LEDs for the dome lights and license plate are on the way. Any new owner tips for me?

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Welcome to the forum. Air bags for the rear springs are a good mod. Stiffens the rear end and reduces lean when cornering. Check the threads under suspension. Airlift 1000 or Firestone Coil-Rite.

Sayantsi

Postby Sayantsi » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:22 am

Thanks!

Finally got a pic, just something quick:

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:58 am

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking pathfinder. I also say that the airlift is a great mod for your stock pathfinder.

DMRPHY03

Postby DMRPHY03 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:10 am

Welcome Sayantsi and great looking Path you got there! I'm, not sure what kind of hobbies you have or if you travel, but just check out the site and you will fond lots of cool mods! I am pretty new here myself and this site has been great. Anything and everything from custom roof racks down to custom wheels. I would personally recommend blacking everything out on yours (if you like that sort of thing), as it looks awesome on silver! Have fun!

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”