Windshield Washer Inoperative Drivers Side

Topics related to Lights, Radio, Stereo, Headunits, Alternators...

Moderator: volvite

booradley

Windshield Washer Inoperative Drivers Side

Postby booradley » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:05 am

I have a 2012 and I hardly use my windshield washers. This A.M. I tried them and only the drivers side works. The pump is running and the passenger side works well. Any ideas? There is no debris in the nozzle that can be seen. I know it is under warranty, and I will wind up camping at the dealer, I just wanted some of your expertise.. Thanks :?:

Made dealer appointment and when I pulled into the service bay, both washers began working correctly, like going to a dentist with a tooth ache, once there no more tooth ache. They checked the system and got the "Could not duplicate problem". Must have been frozen, but I have the correct washer fluid in the reservoir? I had a allignment complaint and they took care of that, so the trip was not wasted, Thanks for all your replys.
Last edited by booradley on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

deermjd

Postby deermjd » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:07 pm

If you have a compresser you can pull the hose going to the passenger side nozzle and blow compressed air through the line and the nozzle. That should remove whatever is clogging it.

CDUB

Postby CDUB » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:40 pm

I live in pa, and it has been cold the past couple of days. Make sure you put some winter time windshield washer fluid in the tank. There is a good chance that it froze.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Ensure your lines are connected.

Return to “R51 Electrical”