sos- 4wd light, P0089, P1829

The Gas and Diesel Engines - VQ40De, VK56DE, YD25DDTi, V9X, Transmission, Transfer Case, Oil, Differentials, Axles, Exhaust...

Moderator: volvite

levanvep

sos- 4wd light, P0089, P1829

Postby levanvep » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 pm

I have '05 diesel. When I stop (for example traffic lights) 4WD warning light goes on. Not allways, but almost. It does not matter if I have chosen 2wd, 4wd auto or 4wd low.

Yesterday I drove 150 km without stops and no warning lights indicated, but when I stop to traffic lights and stand a while in red light 4WD light comes on again. So it never comes on while driving, but almost every time when I stop it comes. After re-starting, light disappears. Another main problem is that during this 4wd warning light the car goes on limb mode (loss of power), Then I have to restart car to reset the light away, and everything is ok.
in local nissan centre they told me only defect codes P0089 and P1829, bul not more, the couldn,t find the solution.
Has anybody had any similar problem or does anyone know the pronlem of my car?

Captain
Sponsored Member

Postby Captain » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Did a search for it on google, looks to be a fuel pressure problem as well as a transfer case shift motor open circuit.

levanvep

Postby levanvep » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:33 pm

I"ve done this search in the google, some similar cases but not the same, defect codes were different, only p1829 was same.
In service they told me several reasons, fuel pump was one of them, they checked fluid level, it was ok. i can change this pump, but it is not cheap, and there is no guarantee that something changed.

Return to “R51 Engine, Driveline and Powertrain”