Opening center/shift console

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

jrembold

Opening center/shift console

Postby jrembold » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:45 pm

Looking for an instructional on how to remove the center console from my 2011 PF.

There is a rattle somewhere in there that I'd like to investigate, but can't seem to find a service manual or youtube video that applies.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Re: Opening center/shift console

Postby NVSteve » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:29 pm

jrembold wrote:Looking for an instructional on how to remove the center console from my 2011 PF.

There is a rattle somewhere in there that I'd like to investigate, but can't seem to find a service manual or youtube video that applies.
Download the service manual here: http://www.thenissanpath.com/filelib/R5 ... ce/fwd.pdf

In the table of contents, go to I Body>Instrument Panel>page IP-16
You'll have to flip forward and back a few pages since there are other removals associated, but it's the place to start.

jrembold

Postby jrembold » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:19 am

Great, this is really helpful.
NVSteve wrote:
jrembold wrote:Looking for an instructional on how to remove the center console from my 2011 PF.

Download the service manual here: http://www.thenissanpath.com/filelib/R5 ... ce/fwd.pdf

In the table of contents, go to I Body>Instrument Panel>page IP-16
You'll have to flip forward and back a few pages since there are other removals associated, but it's the place to start.

tlee_20

Postby tlee_20 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:33 pm

just curious but how many miles are on your PF?

we warranty squeak/rattles 3yr/36k miles.. take some time and aggravate your dealer about it :D

ShipFixer

Postby ShipFixer » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:54 pm

This was mine:

http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic. ... highlight=

Took me a year to find and fix. Because of where and what it is I'm surprised more people's shifter cables aren't rattling like mad...

jrembold

Postby jrembold » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:49 am

tlee_20 wrote:just curious but how many miles are on your PF?

we warranty squeak/rattles 3yr/36k miles.. take some time and aggravate your dealer about it :D
21k, 2011.

DanJetta

Postby DanJetta » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:57 pm

How did you get the center console off? I'm getting ready to dig into mine and am afraid I'm going to break all of the clips (which is what usually happens for me).

I downloaded the manual but there are only 8 pages and the bookmarked links don't work.

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”