Front suspension package w/ Fox Shox

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

mcm4090

Front suspension package w/ Fox Shox

Postby mcm4090 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:01 pm

TC has finally released the first Nissan front suspension package that includes a pair of Fox 2.0” coil over shocks with remote reservoirs that bolts to the factory coil bucket location increasing lift and maximizing performance. 650lb Eibach coil springs are supplied with this kit. This package offers 3.5” of lift and adds an extra 1.75” of wheel travel to maintain the best ride quality and performance off road package available. TC includes bolt on upper shock mounts and brackets to mount the external reservoirs to the factory coil bucket. Drilling a 3/8” hole is necessary for installation of the reservoir bracket. TC includes Fox urethane bushings in the lower rod ends.

You can find out more info Nere.
http://www.nissanoffroad.net/messageboa ... pic=3996.0
A Total Chaos representive is answering question there.

MonkeyMike

Postby MonkeyMike » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:27 am

that looks nice... but does anyone really there will be anything for the independent rear for the PF? the frontiers and xterra can run add a leaf, full replacement packs, or shackles to raise the rear. call me a pessimist, but i think this is only going to be a half solution (i hope im wrong).

~mike

mcm4090

Postby mcm4090 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:37 pm

MonkeyMike wrote:that looks nice... but does anyone really there will be anything for the independent rear for the PF? the frontiers and xterra can run add a leaf, full replacement packs, or shackles to raise the rear. call me a pessimist, but i think this is only going to be a half solution (i hope im wrong).

~mike
You near know till you ask. Wink:

All of the Nissans 4x4 owners don't have the greatest after market support but the only way it will get better if we the owners work together to get more options.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:05 pm

mcm4090 wrote:
You near know till you ask. Wink:

All of the Nissans 4x4 owners don't have the greatest after market support but the only way it will get better if we the owners work together to get more options.
Well, then the best way to do that is to start shooting off emails to all the Australian companies & US distributors. From last count, I believe there are now 4 different companies making a lift for the R51 in Oz. They also have enough mods and accessories to make a Tibetan bus driver happy.

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:46 pm

There are several of those OZ things I'd love to have. The fuel tank where the spare tire hangs, spare tire carrier for the rear bumper, etc. A boy can dream can't he.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”