1992 pathfinder - how much to ask?

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

tancar

1992 pathfinder - how much to ask?

Postby tancar » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:41 am

Hi there

We have a 1992 Pathfinder that we bought from a friend who was leaving the country, have had it for just over a year. Put in a new starter last fall and put a round of good winter tires (toyo gs observe), otherwise just oil changes. It recently started to leak fuel (can't remember from tank or fuel lines) and the mechanic informed me that because it has quite a lot of frame rust (was painted just before my friend bought in early 2012 so it looks pretty good on the surface!), it would not be sensible to start replacing parts, and that the lack of frame integrity it would need lots of frame repair to continue driving it safely.

It has been running great (honestly, just before the bombshell about the fuel leak, I was thinking what a great vehicle it's been for us) and I was just wondering would it be better to sell it for parts + wheels? or find someone who would want to put in some work on the frame repair to make it better to drive?

Any opinions greatly appreciated.

RoaringScotsman

92 Pathfinder

Postby RoaringScotsman » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:37 pm

Where in B.C. are you located?

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”