Rebuilt 2000 Pathfinder SE 4x4 FOR SALE

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

Broncodee

Rebuilt 2000 Pathfinder SE 4x4 FOR SALE

Postby Broncodee » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:20 pm

Im currently rebuilding a Red 2000 Pathfinder SE. The Truck is from southern Texas and is rust and accident free. It has a 3.3 with a bad rod bearing. I am rebuilding the engine and plan to install new: new rod and main bearings, worked crank, new or rebuilt rod (only the rod that had the bearing failure) new piston rings. timing belt and tensioner, oil pump, water pump, rebuilt radiator, rebuilt alternator, rebuilt starter plus new gaskets belts hoses and battery. The interior is in excellent condition with minor wear on drivers seat (i plan to have the seat repaired and have interior detailed) I plan to have the truck in perfect working condition. I also plan to upgrade to a factory style electric fan and k&n style air filter which should free up to 20 to 25 hp and hopefully 2 to 3 mpg. The transmission and 4x4 looks perfect condition and with no leaks, I will check the transmission and 4x4 as well as change the fluids before the truck is sold. This SUV IS PERFECT FOR A SMALL FAMILY OR A STUDENT. SAFE AND RELIABLE 1st CAR !! I PLAN TO SAVE THE RECEIPTS AND DOCUMENT THE PROGRESS, POSTING PLENTY OF PICTURES VERY SOON! IF INTERESTED LET ME KNOW! I WILL BE WILLING TO DELIVER ANYWHERE IN THE US IF GAS IS PAID. I AM LOOKING TO HAVE THE TRUCK FINISHED WITHIN A WEEK OR TWO SO DONT MISS OUT!!!! ps new gas pump & the heads will be shaved with new valve seals and cam gaskets.

http://mcallen.en.craigslist.org/cto/4151796545.html

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”