Kick Plates

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

Cr@2y Gr33k

Kick Plates

Postby Cr@2y Gr33k » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:26 pm

Where can I find a set of kick plates, if it's at all possible to put some on our Pathfinders? I want the aluminum kick plates, like the ones that are on my 08 Altima.

http://www.thenismoshop.com/items/it_Al ... Plates.jpg

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:13 pm

Kick plates are available for the Euro built Pathfinder, nothing in North America yet. Here's the latest Euro built PF accessory catalog from Oz;

http://www.nissan.com.au/Pathfinder/ima ... cy_Web.pdf

Cr@2y Gr33k

Postby Cr@2y Gr33k » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:41 pm

Greybrick wrote:Kick plates are available for the Euro built Pathfinder, nothing in North America yet. Here's the latest Euro built PF accessory catalog from Oz;

http://www.nissan.com.au/Pathfinder/ima ... cy_Web.pdf

Many of the items in this catalog are awesome, like the kick plates, and the rear window air guide. Can we order this stuff?

If so, how?

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:47 am

That is the first picture I've ever seen of the elusive rear cargo blind/cover.

Since this has actual part numbers listed I wonder if the local Nissan stealerships might be able to order these? Or if Brian (JerseyParts) could work something out. I see that Courtesy Nissan's online parts can't translate the part numbers to real parts.

May have to enlist the help of an Aussie to purchase then ship.

Cr@2y Gr33k

Postby Cr@2y Gr33k » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:27 am

Well, since we do have the web at our fingertips, we can call an Aussie dealership and ask, can't we? I mean, what's the difference with the body of the Aussie pathfinder and the American one? I really want that rear window air guide now. It would make mine stand out compared to other R51 Pathfinders in my area.

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:08 am

As long as you don't mind the phone charges incurred. :) I think you'd be best off doing it via a citizen or the like. The customs charges/taxes are pretty steep IIRC. Not to mention regular shipping charges. But definitely possible.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:57 am

blink32 wrote:That is the first picture I've ever seen of the elusive rear cargo blind/cover.
It's the same one that won't work on ours, much like the European version. It involves the "shelf" running along both sides, which we don't have on the NA models.

I need someone (one of our vendors, perhaps?) to give me the dimensions of the Xterra cover, or I'll just order one myself. That may be the best bet. I've found a few sites that deal with mold making using various compounds, but it sounds like a bit of a mess. I was hoping to fashion a side piece in wood for the 2 sides of the Pathie where the cover would mount, then use that wood as a template for a mold. Or, just paint the wood pieces and use them directly. It's just not high on the priority list right now.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”