disable internal sensor?

Anything automotive in nature, be it Nissan or one of those "other" manufacturers.

Moderator: volvite

oldhandtaylor

disable internal sensor?

Postby oldhandtaylor » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:39 am

How do i disable security systems internal sensor so that i can leave a window slighty open so that my dog has fresh air?
Thanks Ray :?

AdsVeg

Postby AdsVeg » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:46 pm

From the owners manual:

"It is possible to exclude the ultrasonic sensors (e.g. When leaving pets inside the car).

To exclude the ultrasonic sensors:

1. Turn the ignition key to the "OFF" position.

2. Turn the ignition key 3 times within 7 seconds from the "OFF" to the "ON" position.

3. Close the door(s)/boot/hatchback/back door and press the lock button on the keyfob to lock all doors/boot/hatchback/back door. A warning buzzer will sound to indicate that the ultrasonic sensors have been disarmed.

The ultrasonic sensors are now excluded from the alarm system. All other functions of the system remain activated until the alarm system is disarmed again."

ramnissan

alarm rear window disable

Postby ramnissan » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:11 pm

if you shut the back door ok
but if you keep rear window open - problem

how to solve

ramnissan

ramnissan

DISABLE ALARM

Postby ramnissan » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:34 am

THE TURN ON OFF 3 TIMES ONLY WORKS IF YOU LEAVE SIDE WINDOWS AND POSSIBLY SUNROOF OPEN
IT DOES NOT DISABLE THE MOVEMENT SENSOR IF YOU KEEP THE REAR HATCH WINDOW OPEN
HAVING THE REAR WINDOW OPEN ON THE HATCH WITH A DOG GUARD OR FULL DOG CAGE IS WHAT MOST PEOPLE WILL USE THE REAR WINDOW ON THE HATCH DOOR FOR. THIS IS A MAJOR OVERSIGHT BY NISSAN

THE SOLUTION IS TO PUT A METAL LIKE A BRASS CURTAIN RING INTO THE LOCK AND FOOL IT INTO THINKING THE WINDOW IS CLOSED
DO THE OFF ON 3 TIMES IN 7 SECS AND LOCK THE CAR.

WHY I HAVE TO COME UP WITH THIS AND NEITHER NISSAN OR THEIR DEALER SERVICE TECHNICIAN COULD BEATS ME

NOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS RADIATOR TRANSMISSION PROBLEM ??? MY CAR IS A 2005 MODEL 125000MILES
RAMNISSAN

Lewisbrown71

Postby Lewisbrown71 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:37 am

I know this is an old post, but interestingly, I have just bought a 2011 Pathfinder Tekna and have exactly the same problem. I have had a Barjo dog guard, tailgate guard and divider installed and need to be able to lock the car yet leave the glass hatch open when I have my two Shepherds in the back.... This is a BIG problem when your vehicle is keyless!!!

Therefore I contacted my local (ish) Nissan dealer and spoke with their Master tech about this issue who totally understood seeing he too has dogs. "Sonic" has managed to fool the car into thinking that the glass hatch is permanently closed regardless as to its position.

For anyone reading this, I would suggest that they get their Nissan dealership to speak with Motorline (Nissan) Dartford and ask to speak with their MasterTech Sonic who can explain how he did it.

I hope this helps for those of us who have Pathfinders and animals :lol:

Return to “General Automotive”