Sidesteps for '05 Pathy

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

thetiger

Sidesteps for '05 Pathy

Postby thetiger » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:04 am

Does anyone knows a good place where I could get sidesteps for my '05 Pathy XE. It came without them and I would not mind buying the originals that comes with some Pathys. However if I go to the dealership they will charge a hell of a lot so I come to you...any of you are trying to get rid of the original sidesteps let me know may be we can work out something :wink:

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:52 am

If NVSteve can't come through for you let me know. I'll for sure be in Albequerque in early Dec and I *might* be down at White Sands if I have time. I could bring my set out with me.

thetiger

Postby thetiger » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:13 pm

You know in an earlier post NVSteve gave his to KC. I believe yesterday as I was thinking to post this message and KC was doing it :lol: and they both got to an agreement.

But I am still intersted on those, the wait is no problem and if you want I could meet you somewhere. Just let me know and how much you want. Again only if you don't plan to use them I don't want to pressure anyone on giving out what is yours. Anyhow I appreciate your help.

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:32 pm

Okay. I'd give em to you free as long as I can drag them out there with me. I need to make sure I still have the brackets. You'd definitely have to get new nuts to secure them but your talking like 6 total nuts that could cost more than $3 from a hardware store. Saturday I'll be able to dig around and see if I've got all the stuff and it's still in good shape and I'll let you know.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:03 am

thetiger wrote:You know in an earlier post NVSteve gave his to KC.
That's the plan. I just have to pull them out of storage & find out the shipping costs.

thetiger

Postby thetiger » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:50 pm

Don't worry about the nuts, I'll get them at the hardware store once I get the steps. Thank you in advance. And keep me updated.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”