Share a pic of your truck to celebrate the New Year!

Anything automotive in nature, be it Nissan or one of those "other" manufacturers.

Moderator: volvite

RacerZX
Site Admin

Share a pic of your truck to celebrate the New Year!

Postby RacerZX » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:00 am

So here's a little New Years tradition I've seen before and would like to get started here...

On January 1st (this coming Monday) take a picture of your truck doing what ever it is it's doing on that day. It can be anything, lurking quietly in the driveway, a night shot of it on your drive home at 2AM from some smashing party, hunting for spots in an overstuffed mall parking lot, forging snow and ice while on a skii trip, whatever. Doesn't matter, just take it at some point on January 1st and then post it up here soon as you can.

If anybody needs help getting a picture online, feel free to email it to me and I'll put it up on the forum's website so you can link to it.

RacerZX
Site Admin

Postby RacerZX » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:28 pm

Happy New Year Everybody! Here's a shot from this morning, kids and I heading home to San Jose from a wonderful New Years spent with my GF's family in South Lake Tahoe (or as my daughter called it, Lake Taco):

boogyman

Postby boogyman » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:22 am

I'll post when the weather clears up and the truck stays in the driveway long enough to get a pic. Still playing with my new Canon XTI, so I'm learning the little things about it.

I used to love skiing in S Lake Tahoe when I lived in Ca. Heavenly and Kirkwood were great.

wevman

Postby wevman » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:16 pm

hi plz can som1 tell me how to post a pic of my nissan pathfinder

RacerZX
Site Admin

Postby RacerZX » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:25 pm

Some people use an image hosting service like Photobucket, or just email me the pic and I'll throw it up on our web server here.

Return to “General Automotive”