New PF Owner from South Texas

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

vatrumpet

New PF Owner from South Texas

Postby vatrumpet » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:22 am

Howdy all,

I purchased a 2005 SE this past summer and have been having a great time with it. This site has been extremely helpful and I'm glad its up. Here are a few pics from a trip yesterday to the Padre Island National Seashore south of Corpus Christi, TX. It was a balmy 75 degrees out so my wife and I figured it was a perfect day for a drive on the beach.

The Padre Island seashore has a lot of beach that you can drive on. We took a 15 mile trip from Malaquite Beach up to Bob Hall Pier. I wish I had 4X4 for the far south part of the Island. They have a lot of island off-road trails for camping down here.

One of my dogs that we took on the trip. He had his head out sniffing the ocean breeze all afternoon.

If you're curious about someplace new to take a summer trip. Check out this link to the National Park Service website for Padre Island National Seashore. There is 55 miles of primitive beach open only to four wheel drive vehicles.

http://www.nps.gov/pais/planyourvisit/t ... island.htm

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:10 am

welcome

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”