R51 Pathy Hailing from Toronto!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Amoun

R51 Pathy Hailing from Toronto!

Postby Amoun » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:16 pm

Hello Everyone!

I have a new-to-me 2012 Pathfinder S and I am in love.
Already scouring the forums and websites for basic upgrades and aftermarket parts. Happy to be part of the community!!

smj999smj
Site Admin

Re: R51 Pathy Hailing from Toronto!

Postby smj999smj » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:00 pm

Amoun wrote:Hello Everyone!

I have a new-to-me 2012 Pathfinder S and I am in love.
Already scouring the forums and websites for basic upgrades and aftermarket parts. Happy to be part of the community!!
Welcome to the forums! You'll find plenty of R51 info here. Some of the more common or popular upgrades are the XTP plenum spacer, Airlift 1000 air bags/Bilstein 4600 rear shocks/Moog rear coil springs...if you planning on keeping the stock suspension height. Replacing the front brake rotors, pads and calipers (w/ brackets) with those from the V8 R51 will give you 1" larger diameter rotors for better braking performance is getting more popular. Performance tuners, either pre-programmed like Bully Dog GT or custom, like UpRev, make a noticeable increase in power and torque. If you are looking for body or suspension lifts, there is plenty of info on them, as well. 4x4parts.com is a good place to look for those parts.

weaver

Still in love

Postby weaver » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:50 pm

Weclome! I just passed my 1year anniversary owning my 08SE and despite having to work out some major bugs (most recently timing chains, you shouldn't have to deal with that,2012 is a great Pathfinder year) I am even more in love with this truck. I think you'll really enjoy it! You're in the right place on this forum😀

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”