NEW GUY! Easy Exterior Mods that aren't overly expensive

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

AbeHillz

NEW GUY! Easy Exterior Mods that aren't overly expensive

Postby AbeHillz » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:25 am

Hey guys! I got my first pathfinder, 2007 SE, and I'm just looking for some mods that are good for beginner enthusiasts. I've thought about a lift 2-3 inches and tires over some time, brush guards, roof baskets, lights, anything you guys have in mind too! I'm looking for ideas, comments, reviews on any products I should look into and advice on which brands are good for the money of the mods I've listed. Thanks!

CPLTECH

Postby CPLTECH » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:42 am

Your first mod is to replace the radiator to avoid thou$and$ in the near future.

AbeHillz

Postby AbeHillz » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:19 am

Is that the thing that costs about 400 to save me a ton later? The lot selling me the truck showed me the receipt and the piece itself saying the just replaced it because they knew that was the biggest problem people have with them.

CPLTECH

Postby CPLTECH » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:22 pm

Yes

kylevd23

Postby kylevd23 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:04 am

Yea I'll be doing the bypass mod, hopefully that'll prevent it as well, then later on once it cools down, i'll drop the radiator and put a new one in. I just put the OEM grill guard on, i think its the best looking out of the bunch, i bought one of those ebay ones for my titan because i didn't know that itd be pretty crappy, the steel used on it is pretty thin, it even moves at highway speeds. But I'll definitely be replacing that one with an OEM one.

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”