got the 06 Pathy

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Teport

got the 06 Pathy

Postby Teport » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:19 pm

when I had to get rid of my X to get something bigger the Pathy was an easy choice. I loved my X and its community, I figured the pathys and its community is just the same except bigger and better. I am excited to see what these things can do.

First off, looking for a radiator. does OEM really matter? obviously their QC wasn't the best. anyone had any issues with any off ebay?

The mechanic told me my power steering switch has a tiny leak. before i order a part I want to make sure it is the right one. is that the switch located on the passenger side between the radiator and accessory belt?

Is their a Mod Bible anywhere on this forum? I am looking for some cheap bread and butter Mods that can an should be done. you could spend weeks just reading which ones you want to do for an X.

and finally, Old Vs. New

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:00 am

welcome. do the bypass

Teport

Postby Teport » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:52 am

is the bypass sufficient enough to tow 3000 LBS through canyons? and does the bypass keep the radiator from cracking or just from mixing the fluids? I was thinking that the the radiator would still crack in a place that would drain my fluid. The bypass would be a lot easier. but if there is a possibility of needing to replace it due to the defect I will might as will just do both right now.

Teport

Postby Teport » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:02 am

was just reading up on it a little bit more and i guess it is fine for towing right? since the radiator acts as a warmer? so I guess my only issue is if/when the radiator cracks does it leak coolant out or is the crack only found in the tubing for the TF that i can blocked off.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”