just bought an '05 r51 pathfinder

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

bigmack

just bought an '05 r51 pathfinder

Postby bigmack » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:08 am

Hi guys i've just bought a pathfinder, flying interstate to pick it up tomorrow, and have got some cash to buy a lift, rims and tyres, and a few other things like black headlights and grille etc.

Anyway i've been searching the net for info on what tyres are going to clear etc and came across this forum, saw a thread how a guy here put 33's on but they rubbed etc, but i could not see if his pathy was lifted or not.

So my plan is to get a toughdog suspension lift (40mm, not sure why they dont do 50mm/2'') and i wanted to put 33'' tyres under it. Have been told by a few shops here they wont fit it will rub etc, can anyone tell me with the lift are they still going to rub and should i just get 31'' tyres. Really want 33's though. the tyre i wanted is only available in 31'' here which sucks. limited stock in aus for the general grabber srl. reeeeally want it but if i cant fit 33'' i'd get them in the 31. but then again could maybe fit 32''? not sure what tyre though since i'm set on the general grabber

I will chuck up some pics when its all done and see what u think. Any info would be great thanks guys!

bigmack

Postby bigmack » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:59 pm

Jeez nice forum.......

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:48 pm

Welcome to the forum. As for the lift and tire fitment I'm unable to answer your question. There is however a lift thread in the R51 section that lists those with lifts and the tires they fit. Take a look there and see if answers your questions.

Once you get the pathfinder show us some pictures of the before and after.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Here's a link to a thread that has most of the R51 lifts. Hope it helps.

http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=4823

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”