09 se 4x4

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

DragonRyder

09 se 4x4

Postby DragonRyder » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:44 pm

hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself. i just got an 09 pathfinder se and i have not regretted a moment with it. i live in st. louis mo and cant wait for a little warmer weather to get this out and do some off the beaten path camping. first thing on my list is some new tires, i'm thinking some general grabber at2s. any other suggestions? also installed from a previous owner i have a remote start witch is nice with the cold days ahead. and also they installed speakers and an amp. not sure what other toys are in there because i have not had the time to climb under it and see if anything has been done.

thats all for now. cheers

radeonDEUS

Postby radeonDEUS » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:39 am

looks exactly like mine dragon! mine is an 11 4.0 4x4. Lovin mine too! Cant wait to afford some new tires, new head unit, roof rack...so much fun!

Boosted4runner

Postby Boosted4runner » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:47 pm

I can't find one bad reason not to recommend the Goodyear Duratracs. Put 35K miles on our last set, and they still had life when we sold the rig. Now purchased some new ones for the Path.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”