2004 Pathfinder Power Valves Availability

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

Guy

2004 Pathfinder Power Valves Availability

Postby Guy » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:35 pm

I am looking for a place to purchase a power valve and two swirl valves. I have now joined the group of folks with power valves that have fallen out of place...and made it down to the piston. Sadly, I had this addressed a while back at my expense. I had the Nissan dealer go in and make sure they were all properly thread locked. And now, about 80,000 miles later they have come lose, with one making it down into the cylinder. It did it's damage, but not to the point where it can't be rebuilt. My issue is the dealer says their not available, but the have the whole lower intake and intake manifold...for a unacceptable price. I know I could just buy a used ones, but would rather just get what I need. The two damaged swirl valves I could probably keep the way they are, but would prefer to replace those also. I need screws also, but figure I can find those somewhere, but if you know of a place or Nissan part number for those, I'd get OEM's instead.
Thanks

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”