Hiya, from North Dakota!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

CeeKay

Hiya, from North Dakota!

Postby CeeKay » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:04 pm

Proud new owner of a 1994 Pathfinder XE... Awesome little truck...

First thing I did, was take it hill climbing just outside town, got it a bit dirty...

Also, I've replaced a headlight already... Is this a good or bad omen? X)

Yeah, I crawled up on a hill and flexed a bit... I just couldn't go without!

MUUUDDDD!!!!! :O :O :O

Yeah, got her dirty already... Haven't even had her 12 hours, and already I'm playing in the dirt again... X)

Also, the speaker setup in this thing is AMAZING!!! Two tweeters in the A-pillars, 6x9's (presumably) in the doors AND ROOF SPEAKER BAR ALONG WITH TWO MORE TWEETERS!!! The factory head unit doesn't have a display any more, but I got it tuned to my station (only like 10 in my state), and it sounds magnificent!!!

Also also, I've found three problems with it:

1. Tach doesn't work... It wants to, but it seems to top off at 2500... I figure just a loose wire somewhere... o.O

2. Oil light comes on every once in a while...

3. Horn and cruise control (on the wheel) doesn't work... Could be a fuse, haven't checked yet...

But ya, for 1800 bucks, a guy can't go wrong!

Oh, another problem: The shock was missing a bolt. Got 'em talked down because it had a clunk in the front end... Since I was already on the ground poking and prodding, I knew the bolt wasn't there... ;)

- CK

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:07 am

Welcome to the forums!

The_David

Postby The_David » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Very nice, and a good deal.

I've been looking around in my area for some mud with no luck. guess thats what happens when you live in the city :lol:

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”