97 Pathfinder SE; For Sale or Trade

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

austen.billman

97 Pathfinder SE; For Sale or Trade

Postby austen.billman » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:46 am

I have a 97 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4x4 3.3L, Auto, 150K, Runs and drives great, new aggressive A/T tires, new KYB shocks and struts all around, recently replaced timing belt, water pump, passenger CV axle, front rotors and pads, Tan Leather Interior, Power Everything, heated mirrors, cold ac, Power Sunroof, AM/FM CD. Well maintained (have receipts). Only downside is it has an R title. I have the reconstruction paperwork to show that it was minor damage, however it was purchased by a salvage yard to be parted out. My dads shop found it and bought it before it could be parted and fixed the damage. It is currently my daily driver and dont really want to part with it other than looking for better MPG.

Passenger running board has typical rust out on underside and the rear tail section of the exhaust needs replaced. I will consider replacing the exhaust section for the right deal.

If your in the area, stop on by and check it out. You will find that this is a great looking Pathfinder with plenty of life left.

I'm interested in trades for passats, A4's or the like. Let me know if your interested. 717-639-1382 Serious inquiries only.

pics at the link below

http://s576.photobucket.com/albums/ss206/abillman2002/

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”