My first Pathfinder 2005 SE

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Spanky66D

My first Pathfinder 2005 SE

Postby Spanky66D » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:30 am

Hey Guy and Girls Proud new owner Replaced 2002 landrover freelander

I was looking for a pathfinder for over 6 month,I live in Connecticut and the prices for new used PF 05 and up goes for $18999 and up with sunroof and under 60 thousand miles.. I expanded my search too NY & NJ i was not going too find that Price any better in CT. BINGO I found my BABY in a Infinity dealer in LongIland NY. 59 thousand mile and sunroof for $14999....SOLD Problems so far missing remotes and exhaust rattles I can live with that, Ebay 2 remotes $50 bucks, Clamps for exhaust $6 bucks Those problems solved UP Grade added so far :wind and rain deflectors on window and hood $120 in channel of course, Seat cover ebay $45 bucks I had To get my SIRRIUS radio direct connected to my radio $20 bucks, Since my truck was blue in color i added BLUE led lighting in the interior and exterior License plate and reverse light too ,And bye the way boys u don't have too remove the back panel too change the bulb ,Go too sears and pick up small angle ratchet screw driver $8 bucks, I also added a 7 color led interior kit with sound motion that changes color to the sounds of the radio AWSOME !!!So there you have it BOYS all this in 2month time, Next up 20 inch Rims and 8k hid is this good or bad ???? Here are 2 pic http://tinypic.com/1r543ot2 sorry i didn't know how too insert pic's yet

Kami

Postby Kami » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Welcome!

Ur ride sounds kick ass, post more pics if u can :)

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:55 am

Welcome to the forums!...... Triffid

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”