New From Wyoming

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Which suspension kit

calmini
No votes
trailmaster
No votes

Total votes: 0

jprater88

New From Wyoming

Postby jprater88 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Hey everyone My name is Joshua. I am originally from Texas but I am in wyoming now... I own a 87 SE that I plan on doing some trail riding in... I plan on eventually having it at least 6 inches higher on some more meater tires... I like rock crawling and goin down to the local pits... I got it a little over a week ago and have been trail riding everyday after I get out of class... plus it helps having alot of trails up here... But I cant do most of the obsticals that I want to do because of the factory limitations of ride height and departure angles.. So if anyone has any suggestions as what I should do and other lift kits other than calmini's 3 inch suspension kit I would appropriate it. I already have the performance accessories 3 inch body lift coming in sometime next week... So yeah thats really all about me I like to wheel and if anyone is in the area and wants to go wheeling or knows of any great trails please let me know i would love to go

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:31 am

welcome.

Kami

Postby Kami » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Welcome!

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”