2006 Pathfinder

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

redwing

2006 Pathfinder

Postby redwing » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Hello all. I just bought a 06 pathfinder with the Bose stereo and for some reason I can't get in any stations. Everything else works just no radio stations. Thought maybe it's an easy fix...if not guess i'll have to take it back and see what's up. Thanks. I love the Pathy.

remyek

Re: 2006 Pathfinder

Postby remyek » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:55 pm

redwing wrote:Hello all. I just bought a 06 pathfinder with the Bose stereo and for some reason I can't get in any stations. Everything else works just no radio stations. Thought maybe it's an easy fix...if not guess i'll have to take it back and see what's up. Thanks. I love the Pathy.
sounds like the antenna connector is unplugged or has come loose!

redwing

Postby redwing » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:03 pm

Is that located behind the stereo or in the back somewhere. Pulling the stereo looks pretty easy. Thanks

allisojh

Postby allisojh » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:05 pm

antenna came loose somewhere.

Take it back.

complete the tranny bypass ASAP too.

SilverGhost

Postby SilverGhost » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:21 pm

redwing wrote:Is that located behind the stereo or in the back somewhere. Pulling the stereo looks pretty easy. Thanks
If the loose connection is on the head unit end, you're good. Not a big issue. But if it's in the rear of the truck, where two leads feed into a primary going to the head unit, that's a royal PITA!. the junction is at the bottom rear corner of the right rear cargo bay window, and you literally have to rip apart all the trim in there, beginning with the right rear door sill. I been there / done that. It ain't pretty!

redwing

Postby redwing » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Thanks for the heads up. Doesn't sound fun

redwing

Postby redwing » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:52 am

Man, my wife had a 2002 Altima and I had a 2002 xterra both were awesome vehicles. we had no problems with either car. Looks like Nissan has kinda gone down the tube since then. After reading all the posts about the pathfinder not sure I should of bought one.

Mine is a 06 with 70,000 miles. Not sure what to think about all this bypass talk. Going to work on my radio monday, well see how that goes. :?

redwing

Postby redwing » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:14 pm

SilverGhost wrote:
redwing wrote:Is that located behind the stereo or in the back somewhere. Pulling the stereo looks pretty easy. Thanks
If the loose connection is on the head unit end, you're good. Not a big issue. But if it's in the rear of the truck, where two leads feed into a primary going to the head unit, that's a royal PITA!. the junction is at the bottom rear corner of the right rear cargo bay window, and you literally have to rip apart all the trim in there, beginning with the right rear door sill. I been there / done that. It ain't pretty!
Did your stereo stations not come in? I took the deck out and all the connections seemed good. I only get in 1 station and it sucks. Weird.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”