where has my power gone.....i know its not a nascar ,but???

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

cochise

where has my power gone.....i know its not a nascar ,but???

Postby cochise » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:45 pm

2001 pathfinder le
116000 mi

0-60......17+ seconds.....50-70....13 seconds....wtf??....transmission has been checked....no troubles....tac. shoots up wheels dont spin

new cat..left and right
new 02
new coils....6
2 cam sensors
fuel filter
new mass airflow

what else can i do....my pathy is hanging out with snails....motor is solid...trany checked by 2 dealerships/.....no leaks in exaust...no lights on dash....motor runns nice and cool........im pulling out my hair

Alfredo24PR

Re: where has my power gone.....i know its not a nascar ,but

Postby Alfredo24PR » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:45 am

cochise wrote:2001 pathfinder le
116000 mi

0-60......17+ seconds.....50-70....13 seconds....wtf??....transmission has been checked....no troubles....tac. shoots up wheels dont spin

new cat..left and right
new 02
new coils....6
2 cam sensors
fuel filter
new mass airflow

what else can i do....my pathy is hanging out with snails....motor is solid...trany checked by 2 dealerships/.....no leaks in exaust...no lights on dash....motor runns nice and cool........im pulling out my hair
lol please post a video haha
but did you go to a mechanic and explain? maybe it has something to do with something not allowing the gasoline to pass correctly. I do not know much about this but you should go to a auto parts store and have a mechanic there check it out

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”