Looking For a body/shell for my pathfinder.

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

Offroader4x4

Looking For a body/shell for my pathfinder.

Postby Offroader4x4 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:04 pm

I had a 1997 pathfinder se. It was involved in an accident and the body is shot, the engine and trans is still in great condition. I would really like to locate a body to put the engine and trans in. If anyone could give me any ideas where i could look for find a body/ shell that has a blown trans or engine or something along those lines i would greatly appreciate that i would love to get my pathfinder back on the road i really loved that car. Any information would be great. Thanks guys!

goblue90

Re: Looking For a body/shell for my pathfinder.

Postby goblue90 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:54 am

Offroader4x4 wrote:I had a 1997 pathfinder se. It was involved in an accident and the body is shot, the engine and trans is still in great condition. I would really like to locate a body to put the engine and trans in. If anyone could give me any ideas where i could look for find a body/ shell that has a blown trans or engine or something along those lines i would greatly appreciate that i would love to get my pathfinder back on the road i really loved that car. Any information would be great. Thanks guys!
Try http://car-part.com/

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”