Brand new LEXANI LX 2s 24" with Tires for Pathfinder

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

psuranto

Brand new LEXANI LX 2s 24" with Tires for Pathfinder

Postby psuranto » Wed May 04, 2011 2:06 pm

My tranny went out 1 week after I installed these, have receipt, this look awesome!!!! Perfect fit for any pathfinder, exact size to work with odometer!! Need to sell these as I no longer own the nissan and they will not fit on my new vehicle. I paid $2750 for these about 10 days ago, please contact me if you're serious....must sell!

Memphis

Postby Memphis » Wed May 04, 2011 8:25 pm

so just cuz the tranny went out you got rid of the car?? Its only $2-3k at most to fix a tranny.. Kinda odd to that your tranny would go out on such a new car to..

psuranto

Postby psuranto » Thu May 05, 2011 7:17 am

Not odd at all, it was an 05 if anyone knows about pathfinders ( I NOW DO) the 05 is one to never, ever be bought used! Nearly all of their transmissions will go bad do to a faulty radiator that eventually leaks into the tranny. I did not want to spend (like you said) $3000 on rebuilding the tranny, took it to Nissan and they offered me good money for it, so I dumped it.

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”