Howdy from Houston

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Firehawk

Howdy from Houston

Postby Firehawk » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Afternoon everyone~

I am buying my uncle's 93 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 next week. I am pretty excited, as I have always loved that truck. It's been garage kept since new, is in VERY NICE condition, has all options, and everything works.

I really can't wait to give it a new home. I have a 2 wheel drive 2011 Silverado HD and I go fishing in Galveston a lot. That heavy truck does not work well with loose sand so I am really looking forward to being able to get to some other known spots for some good fishing. That and a good friend of mine on the other side of town goes wheeling with his bud's and their Jeeps so that should also be fun.

Anyway, wanted to say hello, as I will be trolling for known issues, etc on the future. I will post some pics up in the next few days of the truck.

Good day~

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:06 am

welcome aboard, and glad to see you are getting a truck you love.

hopefully the pathfinder wont disappoint you. be sure to post some pix of the ride once you get it.

cheers

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:58 am

welcome

hfrez

Postby hfrez » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:12 am

Welcome to the Pathy Forum.

Firehawk

Postby Firehawk » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:07 am

Well here are a few pictures.

My Aunt had the original window sticker too~ It appears to have every option except a roof rack. Pretty sweet b/c I am kinda interested in one of those larger ones anyway. I could not verify via receipts if the timing belt had been changed but the water pump had been replace 10K miles ago. If I can not verify the belt's age I will go ahead and put a new belt on. Valves don't play nice with pistons as we all know :)

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:57 pm

Welcome to the forum. That 93 looks in great shape. How does the underside look? I'd expect it's in good shape too, coming from Texas.

Firehawk

Postby Firehawk » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:25 pm

Underside looks as good as the top. I have been under it once, will look better next week.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”