hid lamps for a 02 pathfinder

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

awesomsauce

hid lamps for a 02 pathfinder

Postby awesomsauce » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:27 pm

ok, so I have a 2002 Nissan pathfinder le and I am searching for some new headlights. I really want some nice HIDs but I cant find any. I also like the look of the angel eye running lights on BMWs. are there any light kits I can buy like this for my car? does any one have lights like this on there 02-04 pathy?

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:56 pm

hello and welcome to the forum.

we're moving this thread to the correct forum for your 02.

jsl_zero

Postby jsl_zero » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:32 am

there are projector style angel eye for 01-04 from anzousa.com

borninabarn

Postby borninabarn » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:17 pm

I got my headlamps HIDs,My driving light HIDs and also bought a set of Hella 7" 700FFs off road lights and switched out the stock 55 watt bulbs for set of HIDs and WOW they are Bright! http://www.simplyhidkits.com/ Great sevice!great price! I have a how to on switching stock bulbs out to HIDs if you ever need it.

newpath

Postby newpath » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:07 pm

I bought an HID kit from carid last spring. The company is great, but the kit wasn't going to work without splicing some wires. After many long talks with the tech department, that's what they came up with as being the issue. They said that Toyota tundra's (I think it was tundra, could be wrong) has the exact same issue. Had something to do with what they called a "moving ground". splicing wires was more than I wanted to do so I just asked for my money back. They said they would even walk me threw it over the phone. So no complaints from carid at all. \
Has anyone else had to do this for an install? OH btw, I did have them sort of working at one point. Just everything was backwards. The high beam position on my switch triggered the low beams on for the actual lights themselves. This wasn't an issue. But my foglights wouldn't work. I have an 02 LE as well.
I really want some HID lights, but I want an actual plug and play kit.

borninabarn

Postby borninabarn » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:49 pm

I bought the High/Low HID plug and play kit from simplyhids for $139.Complete and easy to install.Just pick your color.Good luck

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”