New member from middle TN-home of the Pathfinder

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Finchum

New member from middle TN-home of the Pathfinder

Postby Finchum » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:05 am

Hello all, joining the forum for a better awareness of the Pathfinder. We have owned it for almost a year now. My wife drives it around town when running errands with the kids. My vehicle is a 2003 Maxima SE with mods. We live in middle TN and I work at the factory that builds the pathfinder/JX35/Altima sedan-coupe/Maxima/Leaf (8yrs). The wife is a stay at home mom of twin 3 yr old boys.

I am proud to say this is the 12th Nissan vehicle I have owned/maintained in 12 years of driving(between my wife and I).

It's a 2006 SE model-
Tan leather/Blue exterior.
Options include-
Bose stereo/Fog lights/sunroof/tow hitch/step boards/roof rails/DVD headrests

I would like to add some HID lighting and possibly bump the power output for nice acceleration and better cruising MPG. I hope to learn if I can do anything with the open differential as well. I am a person that likes to find the funny quirks that each vehicle has and handle them appropriately. I.E.-radiator/tranny fluid problem, by passed the internal cooler.

well here are the pics.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:02 am

welcome.

leadpig

Postby leadpig » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:22 am

Welcome. Thanks for making mine! I'm sure you recognize it, right? I'll be heading through your neck of the woods on 40 in a few weeks in a quick dash to the eastern end of the state. It'll be the first time we've brought the Pathy "home".

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”