Metric User :)

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

EeJay84

Metric User :)

Postby EeJay84 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:08 am

Hi all!
I'm EeJay, 28 y o from Sweden. I'm new to the forum and a new owner of a Metallic grey -05 LE pathfinder (atleast I think it is the LE, got all the options I think) with a manual gearbox.

I used to work as an observer for the European Union in Georgia (the country) after the war with the whole south ossetia, abkhazia, russia thingie in -08. Before that I've served in the military and driven armored trucks offroad in Afghanistan and in Africa. So the whole off-road-experience is nothing new to me. Although in my civilian life I have never owned nothing but small cars made for getting from point A to point B.

In Georgia we bought Nissan Pathfinders (08-09 model I would guess) as a light complementary vehicle to our armored Landcruisers and Geländewagens, for getting to official meetings where there was no threat, etc. and I really fell for the car! I told myself that whenever I'm about to spend a substantial ammount of money on a car, it would be a Pathfinder. And with recently becoming a father and owning two big dogs my old Ford Focus just didn't do it anymore, so I went ahead and bought myself the pathfinder described above. Got some minor issues which I'm sure you will read of in the technical section of the forum :) But all in all I'm really pleased with it.

I'm big on nature and wildlife, snow and skiing (with my sleddogs) so I'm sure the Pathy will open new possibilities for adventure for us! Professionally I'm a registered nurse and works as a first responder (ambulance).

I'm happy to be here!

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:14 am

welcome aboard.

glad you enjoy the pathfinder as much as we do.
you'll find tons of info on this site.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:45 am

welcome.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”