Uprev

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

mcm4090

Uprev

Postby mcm4090 » Mon May 05, 2008 5:45 pm

Uprev needs a few vehacles to make a turner.

Business has been nutty. Also Matt has moved back from day to day business here to his full time job. We can do tunes here, and we had a few Frontiers here this weekend, but we always need more to do baselines on. We couldn't leave the software on your truck, unless you bought a license though the group buy Tommy has going. We'd have to remove it when you left. Theres no way for us to secure it once you leave our location.

We're probably going to be out of the office for ZDAYZ event in North Carolina middle of this month. But if you can bring the truck down we'd love to get some baselines so we can support the Frontier people a bit better. We'd love to have another group of trucks come down so we can do some test and tunes. I'm pretty sure if you could find some Xterra and Pathfinder guys we would make a real weekend of it all.
We're not afraid to buy dinner for people, ask Tommy and those guys. They drove down here, paid for their gas and hotel, we bought all the food the 2 days though.

Also we really do need like 8-12 different trucks with different mods to start things off right. We're not like the other companies that state they can support your vehicles because they have 3 basemaps. We have over 200 different base maps for the 350z/G35 because we've had so many of them in our shop, the Titan/Armada is at like 80 basemaps. We'd like to have 10-20 for the Frontiers and we hope the Xterra/Pathfinder isn't too far off from those so we can support everyone. From those basemaps we can tweak and adjust them for your needs, we start with one that is closest to your mod list and we build from there. Every flash we build is one off, we never re-use a flash from one person to the next, with the exception of the Nismo SCCA sponsored guys because of their class restrictions.

So if we don't have more trucks to start from, you guys won't get as specific of a tune as we can offer the Titan/Aramada guys. Anyone want to work on getting a group together in the Austin area?

http://www.uprev.com/text/about_uprev.html

Mr Mayor

Postby Mr Mayor » Mon May 05, 2008 6:33 pm

Would love to, but Texas... from Jersey? Nokando.... Tempting to get a good tune though!

MGJ

Gray

Postby Gray » Tue May 06, 2008 10:30 am

Marginjoey wrote:Would love to, but Texas... from Jersey? Nokando.... Tempting to get a good tune though!MGJ
Somewhere I've read about a Jersey Nissan tuner who has been working on the VQ40's, I'll find the info and post it.

Mr Mayor

Postby Mr Mayor » Tue May 06, 2008 5:05 pm

Theres also 2 brothers in the Poconos doing custom Suburu and Nissan work, will also look....

bbermann

Postby bbermann » Fri May 09, 2008 4:09 am

www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f11/

That Frontier site has lots of good information pertinent to our vehicles. I am cruising it on a regular basis.

What I believe I am hearing is that basically any engine/performance mods we do to our rides are soon undone by the ECU seeing this and taking things back to a stock status over a short period of time. The Uprev ECU reprogramming mod over rides this as well as producing additional gains in the range of 10-14hp.

Does this sound right to you guys with more knowledge of this that me?

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”