Change Display from KM to Miles?

Topics related to Lights, Radio, Stereo, Headunits, Alternators...

Moderator: volvite

Neeginan

Change Display from KM to Miles?

Postby Neeginan » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:24 am

I am moving back to the states. We bought a 2011 while in Canada and are bringing it with us.

Is there a way to change the display from metric to imperial? Not the face guages, the computer information.

Thanks,

Cameron

doctahjones

Postby doctahjones » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:32 am

do you have the lcd information center deal like this?

if so, then i would imagine there's a setting for it within the settings button. probably somewhere near where you'd adjust the clock? i'm out of town so i can't check mine.

otherwise maybe in the diag menu? IIRC i think you turn the radio off, turn the car off, turn the car back to the ACC (or maybe ON, but don't start it) position then rotate the volume knob 20 "clicks" to the left or right. can't remember where i saw how to get to it, could probably search for "pathfinder diagnostic menu radio knob" and find it.

Neeginan

Postby Neeginan » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:42 am

Yes, I have the LCD information center like yours. Mine is 2011 LE 4x4 with NAV and DVD.

I am a bit hesitant to try your radio volume knob trick without more specific instructions. With my luck, I will screw something up!

Is there a manual online regarding that procedure?

NmexMAX

Postby NmexMAX » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:45 am

Youtube has a quite a bit of little instruction videos, and they're from Nissan. I have learned a few things from them I'm not yet willing to admit to. :shock:

Return to “R51 Electrical”