Two years so far

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

adrianshell

Two years so far

Postby adrianshell » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:45 pm

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a happy holidays. I'm new here, in MD, but a pretty consistent Nissan owner. Two years ago to this day, I got a 2011 Pathfinder Silver Edition after the engine in my Hyundai Sonata 2.0T blew up on the highway. That's a long story I'd rather not tell yet. But I'm glad to be back in a Nissan, there is just something about driving a Nissan anything that just speaks to me every day. I will sometimes just jump in and go nowhere in particular, just to drive it.

Before the Hyundai I had a 2004 Nissan Frontier XE-V6 that I bought new and drove until 2012 when I sold it at 110,550 or so miles, and I had no highly stressful, expensive problems with that truck. Anyway, I got the Pathfinder used and have driven it for almost 30,000 miles. It's sitting functional with nothing much wrong with it at about 97,665 on the o-meter. It's been several places already, moved from Texas with it pulling a trailer, driven down to North Carolina a couple times, been to Ohio with it three or four times.

About three days ago I replaced the Goodyear P225's that were on there when I got it, and replaced with Toyo P265's, and it drives much better and quieter. So I'm just looking forward to driving it more, seeing what it's made of. Previous owner seemed to have kept good maintenance records, other than a whole lot of Malamute or something dog hairs embedded in the carpet-like material on the backs of the fold-down second and third row seats, I've just maintained keeping conventional oil at regular intervals, and quenching its thirst with the unleaded plus and premium fuel every now and then. I notice the engine drives much better on the more pricier gas, that's about it.

Some of my friends ask me, "What's its nickname?"

And I just simply say, "Pathfinder."

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:48 am

Welcome to The Nissan Path!

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”